- Rootpath to root of models
- If models are published to the webserver, the server will place the models in this folder, making a subfolder for the user and a subfolder with the name of the model. E.g. e:\temp\webserver\data\admin\testmodel\
- Persistent path to documents
- If you have for example a nice .pdf file, you can link to that file by just using the name. The servers checks this folder to see if that file can be found.
- Path to communication directory
- When an already existing model is published, it is first stored on disk, before it upgrades the existing model in the server.
- Path to library
- Central libraries are stored in this folder.
- Path to dynamic data (login.xml)
- Dynamic data, like userdata (login.xml) or datasources (datasources.xml) are stored in the same folder as where the .exe is. But if you use the server as part of a cluster, the dynamic data has to be shared in another folder, to be defined here.
- Path to log directory
- If empty, the servers will log all (iplog, maillog, normal log) in the subfolder of the .exe in webserver.log or webservice.log. If a folder is given, the log will be stored there.
- Location of dot.exe (wingraphviz)
- Is used to generate the current graph of a model.
The server can use different PDF creators for different type of files. All the three generators have the same settings:
- Location of PDF creator
- The user-defined location of the PDF creator. PDF creator parameters
- Parameters that can be given to the PDF creator. You can use %t for target and %s for source file. Uses target folder
- This is where the created PDFs will be stored, if a creator is used which operates in this way
For XSLT transformations, the HTML to PDF creator is used.