- Automatic server start
- If checked, the SOAP Server will start listening for requests automatically when the application is started, after a delay of Start seconds.
- Delay in seconds before server starts listening for requests.
- Server port http
- Server port is the port on which the Berkeley SOAP Webserver listens for requests.
- Server port https
- Server port is the secure port on which the Berkeley SOAP Webserver listens for requests, you need to set the right certificates on the tab Security.
- Accept only from localhost
- When the server is behind a proxy server, or if only used locally, this checkbox makes sure only local requests get processed.